Crash

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sat Jun 4 09:24:27 BST 2011

Hello.

I have permanent kdevelop crash with all versions including the latest trunk
at the moment when I invoke the 'Find/Replace in Files' dialogue.

I run the kdevelop in the ddd session and can see that function
void GrepOutputView::replacementTextChanged(QString)
from the file plugins/grepview/grepoutputview.cpp is called and crashes. Below
is the gdb output:
GrepOutputView::replacementTextChanged (this=0x550ba00) at /home/leonp/kdev-
trunk/kdevplatform/plugins/grepview/grepoutputview.cpp:127
(gdb) p model()
$1 = (GrepOutputModel *) 0x0
(gdb) up
#1  0x00007fffec4adbd4 in GrepOutputView::qt_metacall (this=0x550ba00,
_c=QMetaObject::InvokeMetaMethod, _id=<value optimized out>,
_a=0x7fffffff9fa0) at /home/leonp/kdev-
trunk/kdevplatform/build/plugins/grepview/moc_grepoutputview.cpp:112
(gdb) p *_a
$5 = (void *) 0x0
(gdb) up
#2  0x0000003578d66716 in QMetaObject::activate(QObject*, QMetaObject const*,
int, void**) () from /usr/lib64/libQtCore.so.4

I am willing to debug this case, but I do not know the sources at all.
I just need the instructions where to look further.

Please, help!!!

--
Leon