Remote, embedded debugging

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 23:10:21 BST 2011

Hi,

The first workaround is needed because you use a gdb script (configured in the
launch configuration). If you use a gdb script kdevelop doesn't "file"
or "run" for you,
as you are supposed to do that in your script.
Is that a wrong assumption?

And the second thing... well, does that fix anything? It just breaks
in main - you could also
add that breakpoint using the breakpoints toolview.

Niko