'Editor' menu

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Jul 10 15:37:52 BST 2011

On Sunday 10 July 2011 00:14:30 Leon Pollak wrote:
> Hello, all.
> I have two kdevelop installations- "Native" FC15, which is the 4.2 version;-
"Local" installation of the trunk version 5 days ago.
> Both of them have the "Editor" menu item (between 'Tools' and 'Code').
The'native' version, been started by KDE at boot, has 3 elements in this
menu.While the 'Local' version started as described in the site
(kbuildsycoca4)
> has this menu empty.All the rest of the trunk version seems to be correct.
> What may be cause of this difference? May this describe some crashes
Ireported previously?

No this is simply a regression/bug in master which needs to be fixed. Please
report it on bko (we all know it but forgot to report it properly).

bye

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de