Patch to fix the line under the "Line: xxx Col: yyy" display

Michael Hansen zrax0111 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 01:34:09 GMT 2011

Hello KDevelop :)

I don't know about anyone else, but the misalignment of the bottom of
the Line: Col: display with the tab bar has been bugging me for a while.
  Since I've been meaning to start looking at the KDevelop code anyway
for possible areas to contribute, I decided to start here -- attached is
my patch to fix this simple visual issue (tested in Clearlooks and
Oxygen themes).

Kind regards,
- Michael