Issues with 4.1.80

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Mon Jan 24 14:11:18 GMT 2011

Hello.

I installed the last sources 4.1.80 in the local installation according to the
instructions. Everything seems to work.

But I noticed two degradations in comparison to 4.1.0 version, which I had
previously:

1. Closing the opened source file window in the editor causes the whole
application to be redrawn. The 4.1.0 version just closed the tab window.

2, The splitter in 'Projects' window between files pane and projects pane do
not keeps its position between restarts.

May the cause be in the 'local installation' or KDE4.5.5 ?
--
Leon