ANN: KDevelop 4.1.2 released

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Jan 14 15:57:47 GMT 2011

Good news everyone, part 1 for today:

I'm happy to announce the immediate availability of KDevelop 4.1.2, a
pure bug fix release without new features. Anyone using the 4.1 branch
is urged to upgrade to this new version as soon as possible. Keep in
mind that if you are using KDE 4.6 or higher, you need the 4.2 branch.
This release works fine with KDE 4.4 or 4.5 though.

Note: This is - probably - the last release in this branch. We are now
concentrating on 4.2 and what will become 4.3 eventually.

You can grab the source tarballs at the usual location:
http://download.kde.org/download.php?url=stable/kdevelop/4.1.2/src/

Packagers will hopefully update the distributions, hence most people
should get this release automatically via a software update.

Changelog can be found on the release announcement:
http://milianw.de/blog/kdevelop-412-released

Bye, and thanks to all the contributors as always!
--
Milian Wolff
http://milianw.de