KDevelop crashes on F15 for large projects...

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Aug 30 11:34:26 BST 2011

On Monday 29 August 2011 18:56:52 barcaroller wrote:
> On 2011-08-26 20:15:48 -0400, Milian Wolff said:
> > please build kdev with debug symbols so we can get a deeper look on whats
> > going on here.
> >
> > furthermore: is your project foss, i.e. can we try to open it in kdevelop?
> > I fear it's simply a bug in KDevelop wich leads to this issue and noone
> > has noticed it yet.
>
> Here's the info:

most probably an out-of-memory assertion. without a project to reproduce we
cannot do anything in that regard. you can try to supply a massif log file
which could give us a hint on where the memory is consumed and where we could
try to optimize.

also: bug reports belong to bugs.kde.org
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de