Order of opened files (tabs)

Oliver Schuppe Oliver.Schuppe at ziti.uni-heidelberg.de
Sat Apr 9 17:06:35 BST 2011

> Do we actually need a testcase? I though that the idea of having different
> editor widgets in different areas is already deemed a design mistake, and
> therefore a reliable way to reproduce yet another consequence of that
> design problem won't really help ;-)

Well, I think even when using different editor widgets in different
areas, there's still a bug: if I return to the code area, the tabs are
mixed in comparison to my last view in the code area! The point is not
that tabs are in different order in code and debug area (that's
annoying, too, but I think that's something else to the bug I
described), but that tabs are in different order in one and the same
area after switching to another and back.
...still trying to find a simple testcase which does not use my actual
project...

Regards
Oliver