Create an .deb packet from a program

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Sep 28 18:49:11 BST 2010

On 28.09.10 13:32:16, Leonel Florin Selles wrote:
> I have made a program using kdevelop on C++, and now i want to generate a
> .deb file, with all the lib i have use in my proyect, does anyone knows
> how to do it?

Read the debian-new-maintainers guide to find out how to create a .deb
and look at other packages from debian. If you used cmake as
buildsystem, there's cpack which supports some basic deb-packaging (it
may be just enough for simple apps).

Andreas

--
You had some happiness once, but your parents moved away, and you had to
leave it behind.