Compilation error on Fedora 13

the.masch the.masch at gmail.com
Sun May 30 04:12:48 BST 2010

Hello,

I have been compiling Kdevelop4 without any trouble on my Fedora 12, but I
have a build issue since Fedora 13 on kedevelop project:

[ 71%] Built target cmakeast-test_automoc
[ 72%] Built target cmakeast-test
[ 72%] Built target cmakecompliance_automoc
Linking CXX executable cmakecompliance
/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/cmakecompliance.dir/cmakecompliance.o: undefined
reference to symbol
'KDevelop::ReferencedTopDUContext::ReferencedTopDUContext(KDevelop::ReferencedTopDUContext
const&)'
/usr/bin/ld: note:
'KDevelop::ReferencedTopDUContext::ReferencedTopDUContext(KDevelop::ReferencedTopDUContext
const&)' is defined in DSO
/home/masch/installed/kde4/lib/libkdevplatformlanguage.so.2 so try adding it
to the linker command line
/home/masch/installed/kde4/lib/libkdevplatformlanguage.so.2: could not read
symbols: Invalid operation
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [projectmanagers/cmake/tests/cmakecompliance] Error 1
make[1]: ***
[projectmanagers/cmake/tests/CMakeFiles/cmakecompliance.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I am using git repository.

Thanks!
salu2...