ADD_DEFINITIONS and kdevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri May 14 17:03:41 BST 2010

On 14.05.10 17:51:12, Esben Mose Hansen wrote:
> On Sunday 09 May 2010 22:44:57 Esben Mose Hansen wrote:
> > Hm. Apparently, the config-section only gets called if NO_MODULE is
> > specifically added to the find_module() command. Even then, it doesn't pick
> > up  the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX, nor KDevPlatform_DIR, so it appears to be
> > unable to find the KDevPlatformConfig.cmake file. Or at least, it appeared
> > to me like that, but it is getting too late for me I think. I will try
> > next time the family permits.
>
> Actually, loading the cache was partially broken. This was the main cause of
> problems, though you still need to add the NO_MODLE to get support for the
> config files.
>
> I have created merge request
> http://gitorious.org/kdevelop/kdevelop/merge_requests/8

I'll merge that later (provided the patch looks good ;), I hope its for the
4.0 branch?

> that should fix the cache problem. The _DIR variable is still not set, though,
> and the having to add NO_MODULE is not ideal. Baby permitting, I will try to
> fix those later.But at least it will work now provided the test is for a
> cached variable.

Hmm, the NO_MODULE needs a bit more working I guess as the Config-Mode is
only fallback for find_package if no FindFoo.cmake has been found. The _DIR
thing should be fixable easily as I said a few days ago on IRC (sorry can't
remember)

Andreas

--
You have an unusual equipment for success.  Be sure to use it properly.