ADD_DEFINITIONS and kdevelop

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed May 5 11:23:44 BST 2010

On 05.05.10 11:36:06, Esben Mose Hansen wrote:
> On Wednesday 05 May 2010 11:04:34 Jonathan Schmidt-Dominé - Developer wrote:
> > I think detection of such -D-stuff is currently not implemented, but you
> >  can  simply add a definition manually somewhere in the
> >  project-configuration, IIRC.
>
> I have looked for such, but I cannot find it anywhere.
>
> Alternatively, do you think it would be hard to implement?

It already is implemented and should be used. So maybe the cmake support
doesn't understand the cmake code you're using/does't get to the
add_definitions part. I suggest to enable the debug area's for the cmake
parser and the c++ support, the C++ support will report the defines for
each parse-job as "DEFINES: ...." and a similar thing should be done by the
cmake support.

Andreas

--
You have a deep appreciation of the arts and music.