executing script from Kdevelop 4

Ulrich Hartmann uli at senita.de
Tue Mar 9 21:13:46 GMT 2010

Hi Jonathan,

thanks for the info. So there seems to be no way to run a external script by
invoking a shortcut like it is possible in Kate with the "external tools"
plugin?

The sam7 tool uploads the binary file via USB to the ARM controller, so how fits
that into KIO slaves (is there a KIO slave for USB too?).

Thanks

Uli