What is next!?

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Mar 2 23:25:34 GMT 2010

Hello.

I finally (after a lot of spent time) succeeded to create the CMake files for
my rather big project - migration from kdev3.5.

Now, I returned to kdev4 - downloaded last files (kdevplatform 0.9.98 &
kdevelop 3.9.98), compiled and installed.

1. The dialogue "Help->Loaded Plugins" is empty.
2. "Configure Kdevelop" also opens an empty dialogue window.
Consequently, I think I can not create a new project...

Please, what do I miss?

P.S. How do I restore my password to the mail list? The list archive browse
does not work without it and I lost it...:-(
--
Leon.