Absolute paths in .kdev4/ dir

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jun 26 09:32:49 BST 2010

On 26.06.10 11:15:58, Valentin Pavlyuchenko wrote:
> Thanks for an answer!
>
> Will it be ok if I write a patch that will write relative paths in the
> following way: "$PROJECT_ROOT/blah/blah" (with appropriate
> substitution when reading)?

Sure, feel free to do so, please use gitorious.org Merge Requests for
submitting the patch. Unfortunately reading/writing is scattered all
over the codebase.

Actually I think there's a second report related to this that suggests
to make the paths relative to the project.kdev4 file (that is currently
created inside the project source directory). That allows for moving the
.kdev4 into a separate dir at a later point...

Andreas

--
You too can wear a nose mitten.