getting started

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 15:54:21 BST 2010

Nicolas Alvarez said the following at 06/23/2010 02:09 PM :
> Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
>> D. R. Evans wrote:
>>> 2a. There is a src directory, but it's empty. Since apparently source
>>> code doesn't go in src, what does?
>>
>> That's a bug. I still couldn't figure out why that src directory is
>> created at all. I'll do some more debugging right now.
>
> Actually... I can't reproduce this anymore in kdevelop from git master.

I see a bunch of versions of kdevelop in various Kubuntu lucid PPAs, most
of which would be more recent than the official release (which is what I am
using at the moment). Can any lucid user suggest which is the best PPA
repository -- something that is likely to be kept pretty much up-to-date?

I don't normally use PPAs, but in this case I'm willing to make an
exception, because I really want to have a usable IDE.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR