getting started

Gunther Piez gpiez at web.de
Wed Jun 23 09:15:27 BST 2010

On Tuesday 22 June 2010 11:32:09 Milian Wolff wrote:

> http://kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/KDevelop_4/Documentation
>
> I'd love if you could explicitly state your questions and put them on that
> page once answered, so future users can get started.

I wasn't able to confirm my email address.

Otherwise I think a wiki is a rellay good idea. But in this wiki one of the
"weaknesses" (at least perceived as such by me) already shows: Because
kdevelop is mainly developed using itself as a project, it demands way to much
knowledge of kdevelop and the kde build system. Thats why I wanted to add some
words to the wiki.

Other things are mysterious to me: How is the workflow regarding to working
sets supposed to be? Or let me put it else, what is this working set thingy
for?

- Gunther