ASSERT: "bucketPtr->isEmpty()" in file /home/milian/projects/kde4/kdevplatform/language/duchain/repositories/itemrepository.h, line 1740

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Jul 31 13:02:21 BST 2010

Heyho,

I often get this assert with kdev master (probably would also get it
with stable), when I open the lots of projects I have with the XML language
plugins installed:

ASSERT: "bucketPtr->isEmpty()" in file
/home/milian/projects/kde4/kdevplatform/language/duchain/repositories/itemre
pository.h, line 1740

It's reproducible across wiping ~/.kdevduchain so I
expect there is a problem somewhere... Maybe the uint overflows? I'll
probably try to add some debug output there and try to find a way to fix it.
But if it's really overflowing - what can I do against it? Make it a
quint64?

Bye
--
Milian Wolff