repository for 10.04

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jul 21 08:21:43 BST 2010

On 20.07.10 22:42:11, Mahmood Naderan wrote:
> Is that the latest version?

Yes.

> I wonder why there is no button in kdevelop for "check for updates" like many
> other programs.... :(

Because we (the developers of kdevelop) do not provide any binaries,
only source code. And it doesn't make sense to have an update function
thats downloading sources that you'd have to compile then.

Also such self-update mechanisms usually cause big problems when having
such software installed from binary packages initially. The proper
update mechanism in Linux is the one provided by your distribution.

Andreas

--
Your goose is cooked.
(Your current chick is burned up too!)