Are buildsets meant to be saved?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Jan 31 07:43:32 GMT 2010

On 31.01.10 12:46:44, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Using KDevelop from trunk, built against the Kubuntu 4.4RC2 packages.
>
> I have a couple of projects loaded in my session, one I'm working on, the
> second is for references only, hence I remove it from the buildset. However
> when I exit kdevelop then renter, the project is re-added to the buildset.
>
> Intentional behaviour or maybe just an oversight?

Intentional, but it actually is saved. By default the checkbox
"automatically add newly opened projects to the buildset" is activated,
so any time you open a project its added to the buildset if there's no
item from that project yet. I guess we might need to blacklist projects
that are being removed while this option is activated, so they don't
show up again. Can you file a bugreport at bugs.kde.org?

Andreas

--
There will be big changes for you but you will be happy.