How do I...

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Feb 9 11:45:10 GMT 2010

On Tuesday February 9 2010, Alexander Puchmayr wrote:
> HI there!
>
> Is there some FAQ regarding migration from kdevelop3.x -> kdevelop4?
>
> My specific questions are:
>
> 1) How do I create additional targets in the current project
>
> 2) How do I create subprojects?
>
> 3) How do I setup different build environments (like debug/optimized/etc) ?
>
> 4) Where do I setup compiler switches (-O3, -DWITH_SOMETHING, -Isomepath
>  etc)?
>
> 5) Where do I specify the compiler to be used? (icc/gcc/etc)

It will  be really great if there will be some volunteer which will help me
too with exactly the same questions.
I admit, that I studied the cmake manuals and examples and tried to do the
same things with no success.
I too will be very thankful for the explanation/example of these 5 items.
This is the only thing that prevents me from transition to kdvelop4, although
I really want this.

Thanks.
--
Leon