Wt template

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Tue Dec 14 21:23:35 GMT 2010

Hello,

I have a template for Wt applications. Is it OK to add it to KDevelop?

In case you don't know what Wt is: it's essentially a clone of the Qt
API which compiles C++ code to an executable (a very small and
performant HTTP(S) server), a FastCGI module (for Apache, lighttpd,
etc) or an ISAPI module (for Microsoft IIS). You create web
applications like you create desktop applications: in terms of
widgets, not in terms of "pages". Their target market is mostly
embedded.There is also a Java version called JWt (available from the
same site), and Richard Dale even created a flavor of SMOKE which
generated Ruby bindings.

http://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt

Packages for Ubuntu and Debian are available from my repositories, see
http://www.elpauer.org/?p=487

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org