gdb <value optimized out>

G VM drums_gvm at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 09:14:50 GMT 2010

I think I already found this out myself:

Found this in /usr/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake
1076    set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG          "-g -O2 -fno-reorder-blocks -fno-schedule-insns -fno-inline")

:s DEBUGFULL does not have -O so that probably will fix it.

Thanks for your hint... I will keep you posted.