Issue with Mercurial Plugin

lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 05:52:54 BST 2010

Building from trunk (3.10) and the mercurial plugin is installing fine
now the .desktop vs has been bumped to 9 :)

However when I right click the project node and choose
"Mercurial|Commit" I get the following error dialogue:

  Kompare Model Update - KDevelop
  "could not open diff file:///tmp/kde-lindsay/kdevelopId#999999.patch
on"

Where #99999 is some random number.

I've checked while the dialog is up and the referenced file does exist
and appears to be a valid diff. Seeing the same behaviour on two
different PC's, Kubuntu 10.04, KDE 4.4.2

Push/Pull seem to work fine, though they give no feedback.

Thanks,

--
Lindsay Mathieson
http://blackpaw.jalbum.net/home/