Where's the Konsole?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Oct 26 19:41:18 GMT 2009

On 26.10.09 21:20:43, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> In KDevelop 4 (SVN), I have the Konsole plugin active.  But how do I
> get a Konsole?  In KDevelop 3, it was at the bottom of the screen.
> Now I can't find it.

Sorry, you're not making a lot of sense. So you have kdevelop4 up and
running? If so and if you have installed kdebase from KDE4 you should
have konsole on the bottom as toolview.

Or are you using kde3 in a KDE4 desktop? In that case you can't get the
embedded konsole as kde4 plugins don't work in kde3 plugins (and there's
no way to install both versions of konsole at the same time).

Andreas

--
You will gain money by an immoral action.