kdevelop4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Nov 23 20:23:51 GMT 2009

On 23.11.09 17:56:38, Hector Gordon wrote:
> Hi
>     I am having problems trying to invoke kdevelop4 under suse 11.2. In v.
> 3.5.1 the 'new project' wizard offers over 50 options but in v.3.9.95 there
> are only 3

Right, there are some KDE-related templates in kapptemplate an
application that is part of kdesdk.

> and each of these result in the same series of error messages
> i.e.
>
>        ' CompilerldC/CMakeCCompilerld.c/myproject cannot be created'

It cannot create the project directory. You should check the values of
the project name and project dir on the first page. You need write
permissions in that directory.

Andreas

--
Everything that you know is wrong, but you can be straightened out.