KDevelop 4 and autotools

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon May 4 22:59:42 BST 2009

On 04.05.09 18:10:27, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> I have a quite simple question but I can't find the answer on the usual
> places it seems.  Can I develop my project that uses autoconf and
> automake with KDevelop 4?  I don't see a way to do this as I could with
> KDevelop 3.

There's a plugin in playground/devtools/kdevelop4-extra-plugins which
recently got some love (so it should compile and load a project at least).

In any case the custom makefile support should work fine as long as you
have the generated Makefile's in your source directory. Of course you won't
get any of the extensive gui stuff from kdevelop3.

Andreas

--
A few hours grace before the madness begins again.