GDB Problems

Michael.Schmidt at L-3com.com Michael.Schmidt at L-3com.com
Wed Mar 11 16:58:17 GMT 2009

Thanks, Alvin.  That was exactly the problem.  He can debug now, but he
gets a strange error dialog when he starts debugging.

"The debugger component encountered an internal error while processing a
reply from gdb. Please submit a bug report.

Details:
The exception is: MI type error
The MI response is: ^done"

Have you seen that before?