Kdevelop don't load kdevplatform

christian hofmeister mail at hofmeister-christian.de
Wed Mar 4 21:15:43 GMT 2009

hi,

if you want, you can use a bash-sricpt i wrote. the script checks out all the
KDE stuff for you into your configured directory, set the environment vars and
build all the libraries and kdevelop4. (but you have to run kbuildsycoc4
before running KDevelop, i didnt have implemented it yet)

http://hofmeister-christian.de/index.php/downloads/category/1-kde.html