kdevelop + eigen problems?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Jun 24 07:36:12 BST 2009

On 23.06.09 18:11:27, Timothy Hunter wrote:
> Hello all,
> I have a project that included a copy of eigen in its tree (only the
> exported header files), and it was crashing kdevelop (I submitted a
> bug report but I had not idenfied this) ; the crash is gone when I
> removed the copy of eigen and used it as an external dependency. Is
> anyone experiencing the same behaviour?

Is the project available somewhere? The backtrace looks like there's
some kind of infinite recursion (or very very deep code structure) going
on during the parsing which holds the lock and the GUI thread tries to
get the lock to access the duchain for showing you the popup or
whatever.

Andreas

--
Don't kiss an elephant on the lips today.