how to prevent DUChain from indexing some directories

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jun 19 08:04:43 BST 2009

On 18.06.09 15:20:08, Timothy Hunter wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a project with some symlinks to other external source trees and
> I want to prevent the DUChain from indexing the content of these
> directories (I have no need for indexing the linux kernel...) Is there
> a way to do that?

The only way is to disable parsing of all project files when projects
are being opened. However DUChain will index any header that is
#include'd into a project file when opening that file. So it'll still
parse them at some point - unless you disable parsing completely.

Andreas

--
Just because the message may never be received does not mean it is
not worth sending.