kdevelop svn build error

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jun 5 11:47:24 BST 2009

On 05.06.09 17:18:56, Robin Atwood wrote:
> On Friday 05 June 2009, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> > Andreas Pakulat wrote:

> > > No. Gentoo broke the FindKDE4WorkspaceLibs.cmake file or something
> > > related to that. That file is installed as part of kdebase/workspace and
> > > creates a CMaket target called "KDE4Workspace__processui" that is in
> > > CMake "IMPORT" target and points to the actual library installed
> > > somewhere in your system. As I said, the gentoo ebuild(? is it called
> > > that) was broken until 2 weeks ago and hence the
> > > FindKDE4WorkspaceLibs.cmake didn't set this import target properly.
> > > Thats why you're seeing that strange error. So what you need to do is
> > > update kdebase/workspace and as far as I understood that update is
> > > available from some "live" branch or something like that (as I said, no
> > > gentoo user here, no idea how these things are called).
> >
> > Gentoo has as of today KDE 4.2.4 in the tree.  Updating to that should
> > probably fix the problem since it includes kdebase/workspace-4.2.4.
>
> I have just installed 4.2.4 and the error persists. I am trying very hard to
> understand this; I cannot find a KDE4Workspace__processui anywhere, what
> directory should it normally be in?

I suggest to contact the gentoo kde packagers, this is not a kdevelop
problem.

There is no such file, thats what I tried to explain. Its purely a virtual
target inside cmake that will be set to the actual shared library in
FindKDE4WorkspaceLibs.cmake if that file is working properly - which is not
the case in your gentoo installation. And I have no idea about how to fix
that.

Andreas

--
You will win success in whatever calling you adopt.