Doing a Kdevelop4 Review

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at kdevelop.org
Tue Jul 28 18:43:07 BST 2009

On Monday 27 July 2009 11:43:45 Kunal Deo wrote:
> Hi
Hi, I'm not sure if you're subscribed, so I'm CC'ing you.

> I am doing kdevelop4 review for a Linux magazine. Could you please let us
> your opinion or where I should focus on and key strength and weekness.
Take a look at the blog posts on this page to get an idea of what KDevelop4 is
capable of:
http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=in_the_press.html#Latest_blog_posts

We do not have a feature list, the closest thing that we have is a comparison
with KDevelop3:
http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/KDevelop_4/KDev3_KDev4_comparison_table

In my opinion "code completion" and "include file hints" are the two killer
features.

Regards,
--
Amilcar Lucas