Cmake and Kdevelop.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Jan 27 23:48:05 GMT 2009

On 27.01.09 19:06:53, S. G. wrote:

> I can't manage to put it to work.
>
>  - I've checked "Preprocess and parse included headers into a database (experimental)"
>
>  - I've added as "Code completion database" the path containing the folder Common
>
>  - I've added #include "Common/Compat.h" at the start of a cpp file.
>
>  - I've run "Compile file".
>
> I get:
>
> 7:27: error: Common/Compat.h: No such file or directory
>
> Just in case, I've also tried to add as "Code completion database" the whole path to Compat.h and just writting #include "Compat.h", but I get the same error:
> 7:27: error: Compat.h: No such file or directory

But thats a compile error. Those options above are _only_ for the
code-completion popup and code-navigation inside kdevelop. You need to
adjust your buildsystem files to make external libs known. As you're using
cmake, that would mean editing the CMakeLists.txt.

Andreas

--
You are fighting for survival in your own sweet and gentle way.