Multiple targets with qmake

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Feb 21 09:36:19 GMT 2009

On 21.02.09 09:36:06, S. G. wrote:

> In a qmake project, I have several .cpp files with a main function, but I can't find the way to add targets, so every one of them gets compiled as an executable.

Please don't hijack other peoples threads, create a new one by sending a
new mail, not replying to someone else's mail and changing the subject.

As to your question: The easy way is to have each target in a separate
directory and each having its own .pro file. If you want to know how to
do this in one directory, read the following page and edit the .pro file
manually:
http://wiki.qtcentre.org/index.php?title=Undocumented_qmake

Andreas

--