Code completion with external lib (Kdevelop4)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Dec 17 00:28:15 GMT 2009

On 16.12.09 19:16:22, Jean-Pierre DUMONT wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I would like to know how we can configure the search path for code completion in kdevelop 4 beta (3.9.97)
> I'm doing a makefile existent project with external libraries so include path too
>
> I find this help in the faq but I did'nt find the panel to set it !

Just start using the headers from the library. KDevelop will underline
them with squiggly lines and when you place the cursor onto the line
it'll offer an assistant to add an include path. This will be stored in
the file .kdev_include_paths in the project directory.

There's no other way currently for custom makefile projects.

Andreas

--
You will be surprised by a loud noise.