Crash on CMake project import

Jonas Widarsson jonas at widarsson.com
Wed Aug 26 21:08:31 BST 2009

2009/8/26 Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> On 26.08.09 19:05:48, Jonas Widarsson wrote:

>> > The project and the backtrace would be needed for any further debugging.
>> >
>> > Andreas
>>
>> This message is off list, to you only, since I am attaching a file.
>>
>> I found that trying to create a new project also crashes kdevelop.
>> Find both test cases in the attached file, along with two backtraces.
>
> Both projects import just fine here, looking at the crash reports
> suggests that your build of kdevelop is not up-to-date with svn, so I'd
> suggest to first try an update.

I updated immediately when I hit the problem. I usually wouldn't
report a problem without making sure it exists.
Maybe a clean build will make a difference, I don't know. I'll try
that, and update first again.
I also use the PHP plugin, would you think it might interfere in some
way? I haven't updated that today, but yesterday or the day before I
did.
I'll try some more then.

Thanks