How to

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Aug 7 14:34:28 BST 2009

On 07.08.09 16:26:17, Leon Pollak wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I am trying to play with kdev4. Is there any tutorial on it?

There are some blog posts, see "Latest blog posts from KDevelop developers"
on the main page.

> Something to read about how to add files to a project

Edit your buildsystem files (CMakeLists.txt, Makefile.am etc.)

> why template puts main.cpp in root dir and not src

Because for the simple projects we have inside KDevelop it doesn't make
sense to have an empty root dir.

>, how to run debugger (pressed F9 - nothing
> happens), etc.

In svn the action is disabled until you have setup a launch configuration
under Run->Launch Configurations.

Andreas

--
You recoil from the crude; you tend naturally toward the exquisite.