KDevelop Team Meeting 2009 is Official!

Alexander Dymo alexander.dymo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 21:06:28 BST 2009

As KDevelop is approaching it's 4th release, we're ready to held the 3th
KDevelop Team Meeting!
http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/KDevelop_Developer_Meeting_2009

First one was in Kyiv in 2005, second - last year in Munich and now we're back
to Ukraine again - the meeting will be held in Mykolayiv from 19th to 26th
April.

Once again I'm hosting the event and we'll have David Nolden, Aleix Pol, Niko
Sams and Milian Wolff coming for the week to make sure KDevelop 4 rocks even
more than now :)

I'm really looking forward to this event and will try to make everything
possible for us to have a productive week!

PS: everybody is welcome, please contact me if you'd like to join us at the
meeting.