Librpcsvc not present

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Sep 2 23:39:11 BST 2008

On 02.09.08 16:12:54, Blubaugh, David A. wrote:
> To Whom It May Concern,
>
> I have been utilizing the Kdevelop environment under Linux CENTOS 5.  I
> have been trying unsuccessfully to try and develop a remote process call
> client and server program within Kdevelop.  I have failed so far and I
> NEED HELP ASAP.  I was wondering as to how to install the librpcsvc
> library within Kdevelop?

That depends completely on the buildsystem you're using. So which one do
you use? Both automake and qmake have documentation that explains how to
install certain targets and also header files - see the autobook and the
QMake manual for more information. You can adjust your buildsystem
configuration through KDevelop's GUI, but you'll first have to
understand how the buildsystem works.

Andreas

--
Be different: conform.