question about breakpoints not working on 64-bit OS

Roger C. Moore rmoore at gedco.com
Thu Nov 6 18:10:56 GMT 2008

Hi Harald,

Gdb is the latest version available for CentOS 5,

GNU gdb Red Hat Linux (6.5-37.el5_2.2rh)

The breakpoint is not in a constructor, it is in an AddButton function which
is used for the GUI.

Thanks for your suggestions.

**********************

Roger Moore

Software Developer

Direct: (403) 538-8989

Office: (403) 262-5780

Fax:     (403) 262-8632

Email:   <mailto:rmoore at gedco.com> rmoore at gedco.com

Upcoming Conventions

SEG - Las Vegas

 <http://www.gedco.com/default.asp?mode=eventdetails&eventid=33> November
9-14: Booth # 1354

GEDCO

1200, 815-8th Avenue S.W.  Calgary, AB  T2P 3P2  Canada

 <http://www.gedco.com/> www.GEDCO.com

EMAIL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail communication is confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me at the telephone number shown above or by return
e-mail and delete this communication and any copy.  Thank you.

  _____