Debugging a Qmake project

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Mar 2 12:04:36 GMT 2008

On 01.03.08 11:28:11, Phil wrote:

> [...]

You're probably looking in the wrong place (and I used a bit misleading
terms too). If you open the qmake manager on the right side of the
mainwindow and right-click any of the subprojects in the upper tree
you'll have an "Subproject Settings" entry at the end of the menu. That
opens the subproject configuration dialog and in that dialog theres a
Configuration tab.

Andreas

--
Chicken Little was right.