Code completion

Marcelo Magno T. Sales mmtsales at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 03:00:14 BST 2008

Hi,

I can't get code completion to work for Qt4 widgets in forms created in
Designer.
I create the form in Designer and derive a class from it using KDevelop,
but apparently KDevelop knows nothing about the widgets in the base
class. Their names are not completed, nor their
methods/slots/properties. Of course, the header of the form is included
in the header file of the derived class and the code compiles and runs
normally.
Code completion works ok for members/methods/slots defined in the
derived class. Is there a way to make it work for members of the base
class?
I'm using KDevelop 3.5.2 and Qt 4.4.

Thanks,

Marcelo