AW: Creating shared object

Incani, Maximilian Maximilian.Incani at eads.com
Thu Jul 3 12:39:18 BST 2008

Hello all together

I did not mamaged to create a shared object library with kdevelop. The FAQ tells me to create a programm with name libxxx.so and to set Other Linkerflags to "-shared -o libcalc.so".

But because the target is a binary it is not listetd in Library to include/link. Therefore i have to link it like a library outside of the project. By the way i think a IDE should make the the procedures more easier.

And in any case it did not work.

Best regards,
M. Incani

EADS Deutschland GmbH
Defence Electronics
OPEE14 - IFF Processing

Registered Office: Ottobrunn
District Court of Munich HRB 107 648
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Thomas Enders Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Zoller (chairman), Michael Hecht

Landshuterstrasse 26
85705 Unterschleissheim
Germany
Telefon +49(0)89/3179-3385