Remote debugging "Process Exited"

Wed Jan 30 13:00:56 GMT 2008

I am using kdevelop for embedded system development and often the debugger
quits while stepping with the error message in gdb view that says "Process
Exited".

It works fine when using the command line debugger. Is there a solution to
this? It happens very often and i always have my fingers crossed when
debugging.

Im on kdevelop 3.5.0 using KDE 3.5.8.

The version of GDB:
$ arm-none-eabi-gdb --version
GNU gdb (CodeSourcery Sourcery G++ Lite 2007q3-53) 6.6.50.20070821-cvs
This GDB was configured as "--host=i686-pc-linux-gnu --target=arm-none-eabi".
<https://support.codesourcery.com/GNUToolchain/>.
--
Cheers!
kitts