Compiler Output - Error messages not displayed

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas webmaster at kdevelop.org
Mon Feb 18 10:59:50 GMT 2008

On Friday 15 February 2008 14:31:57 Alvin wrote:
> I noticed that this started to occur a few days ago after I did an update.
> I have tried downgrading gdb to 6.6.50.20070726-25, but that didn't make a
> difference.
>
> I am using openSUSE 10.3 and I update against the KDevelop repo:
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/amilcarlucas/openSUSE_10.3/
>
> openSUSE 10.3
> KDevelop 3.5.0.8
This KDevelop contains the HEAD of KDE/3.5 so if you found a bug in there, the
bug will also be present in the KDevelop 3.5.1, for more info, view the
change log of the RPM file:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/amilcarlucas/openSUSE_10.3/repodata/repoview/kdevelop3-0-3.5.0-34.1.html
and the changelog of KDevelop 3.5:
http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=3.5/ChangeLog.html