Problem with Kdevelop HEAD (Error lines navigation)

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Sep 27 19:47:53 BST 2007

On 27.09.07 18:23:03, Jorge Almeida wrote:

> Hello to all.
>
> I'm using kdevelop HEAD (Last week snapshot), with a Custom Makefile project.
>
> When i compile the project and some errors appear, i click on they and nothing
> happens, kdevelop does not take to the liner where the error occurs.
> This was working before.
> I've tried using the three output modes and the behaviour is the same.
>
> Any clues??!!

Works for me. But that stuff is possible to break when it can't find out
which file it should open, or "guesses" a wrong path from the error
message and the resulting file doesn't exist.

Can you provide a small example project that exhibits the problem? That
way we (developers) can try to reproduce and see if its a bug in the
code that can be fixed...

Andreas

--
You've been leading a dog's life.  Stay off the furniture.