Debugger problem

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Tue Oct 9 10:03:14 BST 2007

Hello, all, especially Volodya!

I experience the following problem with the debugger in the last SVN version
(downloaded yesterday).

The first attempt to set a breakpoint in the RUNNING program ends with the
ball sign appearing at the left to the source line, but does not appear in
the list of breakpoints in the breakpoints window.

The second click on the same place causes the corresponding line to appear in
the breakpoint list with the status "Pending", but nothing happens.

I need to stop the running program by "interrupt application" button to cause
the status to change to "active". And then BP really works.

I do not think that this is importand, but for the complete picture: I am
working with remote Ethernet target ("target remote 192.168....").

Thanks
--
Leon