Project using pkg-config

Jordi Rovira jordi at rovira.cat
Mon Nov 26 20:13:36 GMT 2007

Thanks,

  For reference, i just had to add this to configure.in:

PKG_CHECK_MODULES([TUTORIAL_EXT], [sdl freetype2])

and afterwards, i could use the @TUTORIAL_EXT_CFLAGS@ and
@TUTORIAL_EXT_LIBS@ variables in the configration dialogs that Andreas
said.

About the interface, I guess there is no way to detach parts of it to
benefit from the use of two monitors then?

j.