Binaries of KDevelop 3.4.1 final for Debian, Fedora, Mandriva, Klik, SuSE, and (K)Ubuntu are available

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu May 24 15:48:38 BST 2007

On 17.05.07 12:59:24, Jörg Becker wrote:
> I'm happy to see that you support Debian. Unfortunately there is only a 32bit
> build available for 3.4.1 release candidate. Is there planed a 64bit etch
> version for the final release?

3.4.1 has been released and there's no release candidate build for Etch
(thats the official release tarball).

Unfortunately the opensuse buildservice doesn't allow to build 64bit
packages for Debian systems (yet). And I don't have a machine to build
these. However I expect www.backports.org to have binaries of
KDevelop3.4.1 as soon as they hit Lenny (which will probably still take
some time as there aren't even packages in Sid at the moment).

Andreas

--
You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading
this sort of trash.